GV Link - A Freight Logistics Centre project
GV Link, a freight and logistics centre, will be built on 331 hectares at 250 Toolamba Road, two kilometres south of the Midland Highway in Mooroopna and will consist of an intermodal terminal and general freight area.
What is the current status of the project?
GV Link is investment ready!
- Designs for Stages 1 to 3 and preliminary design of Stages 1 to 6 have been prepared
- Site physically acquired by Council
- Planning permit issued.
- The functional and detailed design works is currently approaching completion.
The Australian Government has committed $3 million to Stage 1 of the project, with the Victorian Government also committing $2 million to Stage 1.
The following project milestones have already been achieved within the timeline and budget:
- Economic Review completed
- $3 million Australian Government Commitment
- Planning Scheme Amendment gazetted
- Land acquired for development
- Design EOI concluded
- $2 million Victorian Government commitment
- Planning permit issued
- Landscape Design Report completed
- Detailed design plans prepared
- Finalise design plans
- Industry commitment
- Site preparation
- New tenants relocated and operational
- Commitment of GV Highway Shepparton Bypass
- Funding sought for next stages of GV Link
If your business is interested in investing in GV Link , or you would simply like more information, contact the Economic Development Branch at Greater Shepparton City Council on (03) 5832 9847.