COGS Operations perform a vast variety of construction and maintenance operations.
Operations is a multi-functional branch which has the staff and equipment to perform both maintenance and construction tasks.
The major activities that Operations staff perform are:
- Maintenance and management of public open space.
- Maintenance of sealed and unsealed roads, drains, bridges, footpaths and kerbs
- Road construction
- Bituminous surfacing of roads, driveways and carparks
- Grass slashing
- Weed control
- Tree removal and trimming
- Landscaping services
- Linemarking of roads, carparks and sporting surfaces
- Handyman and building maintenance
- Concreting works - footpath, kerb and driveways
- Drainage works
- Emergency response
- Maintenance of pumps and retardation basins
The major objective of Operations is to provide the highest standard of maintenance and construction services for roads, drains, parks and reserves within Greater Shepparton through the use of leading edge technology and developing a motivated and skilled labour force.
Operations also undertakes contract works for external clients in any of the main areas of expertise as listed above.
Doyles Road Complex contact details:315 Doyles Road
Orrvale, VIC 3631
Phone: (03) 5832 9350
Fax: (03) 5821 6901