Suggest an event
Adding your upcoming event to the Greater Shepparton City Council Events Calendar is easy, and it's free!
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page to send us the details of your event. An administrator will review your submission and if approved, your event will be added to our Calendar of Events.
Events are approved at the Administrator's discretion and are subject to the Events Calendar Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and conditions
To successfully submit your event for inclusion in the Events Calendar, you must read and agree to the terms and conditions as set out below. These terms and conditions apply to all events placed on this site:
- There are no charges associated with adding your event to the Events Calendar.
- Our Events Calendar is for the promotion of community and Council-organised events held in the Greater Shepparton municipality. In accordance with Council's Website Policy, your event must not include advertising or preferential inclusion of a commercial organisation.
- It is unlawful for an event advertiser to include discrimination on the basis of sex, pregnancy, age, race or political or religious beliefs unless covered by an exception or the event organiser has an exemption under relevant legislation. Council will not accept events listings that appear to be contrary to law and/or contain offensive material or unauthorised data.
- The event advertiser indemnifies Council against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by Council as a result of the listing or intended listing of any event by that event organiser on this site or any related site.
- Council makes every effort to avoid errors in events listings. However, Council accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that organisers check their events listing for errors as soon as they are placed on the site(s). Any errors may be edited by the administrator on the advice of the event organiser.
- Council reserves the right to either reject or remove any event listing from its site(s) for any reason whatsoever.
- Council is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an event organiser as a result of any failure or delay in listing an event.
- Your event may also be published in print.