Aims and Objectives
The Occasional Care Program will operate with the following aims and objectives.
- To give children experience in all areas to enhance the development of a happy healthy child. This includes social, emotional, physical and cognitive skills.
The program will aim to give children a sense of belonging and being an individual person to be respected in their own right.
Parents and Families
- Parents participation in the program that is planned for the children will ensure it is flexible and able to meet the needs of families. The staff at the program are a resource to parents in a variety of ways.
- Parents can exchange information and knowledge.
- Parents can learn about other community services available in the local area.
- Confidence can be enhanced and parenting skills developed.